CLIA has revealed the top seven highlights of winter travel and why cruisers should book a holiday getaway now!
Summer is coming to an end and it’s not too early to start thinking about winter travel. Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA), the world’s largest cruise industry trade association, has revealed the top seven highlights of winter travel and why cruisers should book a holiday getaway now.
HERE ARE THE TOP SEVEN HIGHLIGHTS OF 2017 HOLIDAY TRAVEL:
1) Celebrate in the Sunshine
Be it the beach or a storybook village in Europe, cruise travel in winter offers guests a chance to celebrate the holidays in unique ways.
• In December, Paul Gauguin offers a 7-night Tahiti & Society Islands Voyage on which cruisers can explore the best of the South Pacific, with stops in lush Huahine, beautiful Bora Bora and postcard-perfect Moorea
• Holiday vacationers can celebrate close to nature on Silversea Cruises Silver Galapagos cruise
• Travellers aboard Crystal Cruises can celebrate the holidays in a variety of far and away destinations including the West Indies, Vienna, Bora Bora and more, complete with multi-faith celebrations onboard
• MSC Cruises’ brand new next-generation smart ship, MSC Seaside, will be christened in Miami in December 2017 and offer winter cruisers a unique Caribbean experience