Have your clients always wanted to explore Antarctica? Here are five reasons they should sail aboard a PONANT ship!
Aboard limited-capacity vessels specially designed for expeditions, PONANT guests can access the most remote parts of the globe. The expedition cruises to the polar regions provide many opportunities for landings in Zodiac dinghies in the company of expert naturalist-guides, in order to get as close as possible to the unspoiled natural surroundings, always with the utmost respect for this precious environment.
Here are five reasons to sail to the Antarctic aboard a PONANT ship:
1. Experience a unique adventure in the wake of Jean-Baptiste Charcot, Adrien de Gerlache, and Sir Ernest Shackleton, great explorers of these uninhabited lands.
2. Discover exceptional landscapes in an incredible setting: glaciers, icebergs, ice floes, mountain chains … And encounter exceptional wildlife: whales, seals, penguins, fur seals, albatrosses, and other seabirds.
3. Travel in comfort, a PONANT hallmark: staterooms facing the sea, most equipped with a private balcony; dinners prepared by Ducasse Conseil and paired with a selection of wines.
4. Sail with total peace of mind thanks to the experience of the global leader in Antarctic cruises: a fleet of four ships designed and certified for extreme regions, 20 years of experience in the polar regions, and more than 100 expert naturalist-guides.
5. Benefit from an all-inclusive price: flights to/from Buenos Aires selected by PONANT, transfers, full board, open bar and minibar on board, all lectures and Zodiac landings with an experienced team of naturalist-guides.
For more information, please visit ponant.com