CLIA provides 5 reasons to plan your trip to the Caribbean now!
Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) is encouraging travellers to plan a cruise to the Caribbean during Plan a Cruise Month. Despite recent hurricanes, the vast majority of Caribbean cruise ports are open and welcoming cruise travellers daily. CLIA is highlighting why now is the time for travellers to consider planning and booking a Caribbean cruise vacation.
1. The Caribbean is Open: Caribbean cruise ports ARE open and welcoming guests. In fact, there are almost 50 Caribbean cruise ports currently in operation, to these amazing destinations. Today there are thousands of cruise passengers headed to beautiful destinations in the Caribbean such as the Bahamas, Cayman Islands, Jamaica and the Dominican Republic.
2. Deals & Promos: October is officially Plan a Cruise Month and the cruise industry is offering a variety of incentives to plan a cruise vacation. During Plan a Cruise Month, travel agents have access to incredible deals and promotional offers from cruise lines so a trip to the Caribbean can come at a deep discount.
3. New Itineraries: Caribbean cruises and excursions are home to some of the best itineraries and unique onshore experiences. Cruisers looking to relax can visit some of the world’s best beaches on a Caribbean getaway, while those looking for adventure can zipline through lush landscapes or snorkel with sea life. Cruise lines are offering new, fresh itineraries to ensure a great cruise vacation for travellers.
4. Support Recovery: The Caribbean islands rely heavily on tourism dollars to support individuals, small businesses and overall, local economies. A great way to support recovery in the region is to book a Caribbean cruise vacation.
5. Unique Experiences: No matter the time of year, the Caribbean always offers a chance to create a unique and once-in-a-lifetime travel experience. The area is home to ancient temples, beautiful beaches, delicious local cuisine, and more. Whether looking to scuba dive along exotic reefs or partake in a rum tasting, there’s something for every type of traveler in the Caribbean and now is the time to book.
For more information, please visit cruising.org.