• AmaWaterways is offering a 7-night Charms of the Mekong FAM that cruises from Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap.
• Sailing on the AmaDara, the cruise will take you along the Mekong to visit rural villages, historic pagodas, local markets and a Buddhist monastery where you’ll witness a special blessing by monks.
• Indulge your inner adventurer in Siem Reap, exploring the grand temples of Angkor Archeological Park.
• And luxuriate in an AmaWaterways’ Exclusive—an overnight sojourn on board an elegantly appointed ship in Ha Long Bay.
Highlights include visits to: candy and rice paper-making workshops and the historic Kiet Old House in Cai Be; Tan Chau, a small Mekong River town where you’ll have the opportunity to take a traditional “xe-loi” (trishaw) ride around the town, with stops at silk-making and rattan mat workshops; and Cambodia’s infamous Killing Fields and the Khmer Rouge’s grim Tuol Sleng S21 detention center (Genocide Museum). In Kampong Tralach, you’ll hop on an oxcart for a ride along the river bank; and in Oknhatey Village, known for its rich tradition of silk weaving, you’ll visit a local elementary school and observe the traditional silk weaving of handicrafts.
Dates & Pricing:
• FAM departure is March 4, 2019; and cost is $690 for travel agent and $890 for companion in a Cat. C stateroom (upgrades 50 percent off).
• FAM rates are applicable on new bookings only to travel agents and traveling companion in the same stateroom.
• Agents must be registered with AmaWaterways prior to booking.
• Full payment is required at the time of booking.
• Rate is not combinable with other promotions, limited to availability and subject to termination without notice.
• Must submit FAM application via e-mail in order to book. Port charges, land programs, roundtrip airfare, and gratuities are additional.
Click here for FAM application.
For more information, contact Fams@AmaWaterways.com.