AmaWaterways’ Riches of the Mekong FAM
Travel advisors looking to experience AmaWaterways’ Riches of the Mekong itinerary can hop on a December sailing currently being offered at a special FAM rate.
• Departing on Dec. 17 and 30, 2018, the 7-night cruise will sail from Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh City.
• Along the way advisors will visit rural villages, colorful markets and a monastery, where they’ll receive a special Buddhist blessing by monks; delve into Cambodia’s complex history in the Royal Palace and National Museums of its capital city, Phnom Penh; meet elementary students at a local school; witness skilled artisans creating handicrafts and delicacies; and be treated to other authentic experiences, including rides on an oxcart, a tut tut and a trishaw.
• Rates for this FAM start at $690 pp dbl for travel advisors and $890 for companions both in a Category C stateroom.
• Upgrades are available for agents at a 50 percent discount.
• FAM rates are only applicable on new bookings for travel advisors and a traveling companion in the same stateroom.
• Agents must be registered with AmaWaterways prior to booking, and full payment is required at the time of booking.
• This rate is not combinable with other promotions. Port charges, land programs, roundtrip airfare, and gratuities are additional.