Cruise the Danube with AmaWaterways on their FAM trip from Dec. 18-25, 2017.
Book today to secure a spot!
• The price ranges from $875 to $1,874.50, per person, based on double occupancy and depending on stateroom category.
• Single occupancy is 150 percent of the double-occupancy rate.
• On this weeklong cruise down the Danube River, agents will enjoy spectacular views of the European countryside with stops in Hungary, Slovakia, Austria and Germany.
• The cruise, which is onboard AmaWaterways’ AmaSerena, begins with sightseeing in the opulent city of Budapest, followed by a walking tour of Bratislava, Slovakia, the next day.
• In Vienna, agents can choose between a panoramic tour of the city and a guided bike tour along the river, and in Linz — the second largest city in Austria — agents can either take an excursion to Mozart’s birthplace, check out a medieval Czech town in the hills or visit the Austrian Lake District, all of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
• The cruise comes to an end in Vilshofen, Germany. The rate includes accommodations, all onboard dining, onboard amenities, daily entertainment and customizable tours.
For additional information, please visit amawaterways.ca.