SUPPLIER: Tours Specialists Inc.
Agents looking to sail the high seas while exploring Croatia can join Tours Specialists Inc. for one of the company’s 8-day cruising FAM trips scheduled for several departure dates throughout 2018.
• Sailing aboard a small ship cruise that accommodates up to 40 people, agents will begin and end their journey in Dubrovnik with stops in Korcula, Pucisca, Omis, Split, Hvar, and Mljet along the way.
• Highlights of the FAM trip include guided tours of medieval towns, visits to UNESCO World Heritage sites, and an optional stop at the Mljet National Park, which is home to five types of forests, a wide variety of bird species, and two lakes.
• Pricing for this FAM trip starts at $1,260 pp based on accommodations in the Main Deck; companions can join for $1,360 pp.
• Included in this price are seven nights of accommodations aboard the cruise ship, shared transfers in Dubrovnik, English-speaking guides for city tours, daily breakfast, six lunches, and two dinners, plus complimentary WiFi on board.
• Departure dates are scheduled for Sundays between May 6, 2018 and Oct. 14, 2018.
For more information, visit toursspecialists.com.