FAM News is pleased to be sponsoring a Seminar-on-Ship aboard the AmaDante of AmaWaterways on November 15-22nd on a 7-Night Medieval Treasures River Cruise.
• AmaDante – 7 Night Medieval Treasures River Cruise
• November 15-22, 2018
• Basel to Nuremberg
• $975.00 Outside Cat. E with Picture Window ppdo
• $1,124.50 Outside Cat. D with Picture Window ppdo
• $1,424.50 Outside Cat. C Cabin with French Balcony ppdo
• $1,524.50 Outside Cat. B Cabin with French Balcony ppdo
• $1,574.50 Outside Cat. A Cabin with French Balcony ppdo
• $168 pp port charges
AmaDante of AmaWaterways sails on November 15-22nd for a 7-Night Medieval Treasures River Cruise starts in Basel, Switzerland and sails to Strasbourg, France; Ludwigshafen, Germany; Rudeshiem and Frankfurt, Germany; Miltenberg, Germany; Wurzburg, Germany; Bamberg, Germany; and ends in Nuremberg, Germany. Starting from Basel, experience the romantic Rhine and peaceful Main rivers.
Ancient castles, grand palaces and medieval towns are yours to enjoy. Revel in the architectural gems on display – the Würzburg Residenz and Mannheim Baroque Palace. Visit the Alsatian capital of France, Strasbourg and the metropolitan capital of Germany, Frankfurt. Discover the many medieval treasures on this unforgettable journey.
On your cruise, you will enjoy an extensive lineup of included tours. In many cases, you will have a choice of excursions, such as standard tours, bike tours, hikes and Special Interest Tours. Included are a large variety of activities so that you can choose how you want to explore. No matter your preference, your days will be full of discovery and wonder.
• Companion rates are the same as the travel agent rate
• Single cruise-only rate is 150% of the per person double occupancy rate
• The rates are per person based on availability, cruise-only, and does not include airfare, transfers, gratuities, nor travel insurance
• Travel insurance is highly recommended
• Airport transfers from the Zurich airport to the hotel for pre-cruise check-in are $30 pp
• Transfers from the Basel airport to ship on embarkation day are $60 pp
• Nuremberg (ship) to the Nuremberg airport on disembarkation day is $35 pp
• Transfer from the Prague hotel to the Prague airport is $30 pp
Pre-Cruise: Begin your cruise with an optional 3-night pre-cruise stay in Zurich at the Steigenberger Hotel (or similar), including daily buffet breakfast. Enjoy a morning guided tour of Zurich.
November 12, 13, and 14th – $1,260 per person double occupancy – in addition to the base rate
Post-Cruise: Extend your cruise with an optional 3-night post-cruise stay in Prague at the Cosmopolitan Prague (or similar), including daily buffet breakfast. Enjoy a morning guided tour of Prague. A transfer would not be necessary for this post-cruise hotel. November 22, 23, and 24th – $780 per person double occupancy – in addition to the base rate
View Itinerary here.
This is a great way to experience AmaWaterways at an Amazing Value! Space is Very Limited! Book your cabin. Click for Booking Procedures.