The American Queen will sail the Mississippi River allowing travel agents to explore New Orleans and nearby cities!
SUPPLIER: American Queen Steamboat Company
Agents can explore the Big Easy and nearby cities on a roundtrip New Orleans river cruise FAM aboard an American Queen Steamboat Company vessel.
• With two departures on Feb. 20 and Feb. 23, 2018, the 5-day Music on the Mississippi FAM visits New Orleans, Nottoway and Oak Alley, Louisiana.
• These cruises feature a 50s and 60s theme, focusing on the music of those decades.
• Highlights of the trips include visits to the area’s Antebellum mansions and plantations.
• In addition, there’s a 9-day FAM trip departing on Feb. 25, 2018 that includes stops in New Orleans, Oak Alley, St. Francisville, Baton Rouge, and Nottoway, Louisiana, as well as Natchez and Vicksburg, Mississippi.
• The cruise theme is A Swinging Good Time on the Mississippi, featuring a 13-piece swing band as the nightly entertainment.
The American Queen Steamboat Company FAMs are available to agents who have previously booked clients on a cruise with the company. Rates start at $75 pp per night and include only the cruise fare. Additional fees apply.
For more information, visit americanqueensteamboatcompany.com.