SUPPLIER: Pacific Holidays
Pacific Holidays is offering travel agents a new fam trip to Fiji departing this May.
• Departing May 10 from Los Angeles, the fam trip was developed in partnership with Fiji Airways and Captain Cook Cruises.
• Nine days / six nights, through May 18, with travel agent rates starting from $1,599 per person, including airfare from Los Angeles.
• Travel agents will take a three-night cruise with Captain Cook on the small ship Reef Endeavour, calling at the Mamanuca Islands and the southern Yasasas, including Waya and Sacred Islands.
• Three nights at First Landing Resort
• All meals are included on the cruise.
Other notable highlights will include an exploration of Monoriki, where Tom Hanks’ Castaway was filmed, on a guided kayak tour. On Monu Island, agents will be able to snorkel and take in a special village choral service, followed by a performance of the Sunday Show in the evening.
More snorkeling in coral gardens will be available during the stop at Sacred Island, and on the journey through the southern Yasawa Islands, travel agents will have the chance to meet the village children of an island school and shop for souvenirs at a shell market.
For more information and reservation, visit pacificholidaysinc.com.