SUPPLIER: FAM News
FAM News is pleased to be sponsoring Special Travel Agent rates aboard the MS Jeanine of CroisiEurope for a 7 day / 6 night barge cruise RT Dijon, France on the Petite Saone River and Burgundy Canal August 16-22nd.
• 7 Days / 6 Nights Petite Saone River & Burgundy Canal Barge Cruise
• MS Jeanine
• RT Dijon, France
• August 16-22, 2018
• $1,512 Total Per Outside Cabin – Travel Agent is Free + Companion is $1512
• $1,134 Outside Cabin Single Rate
• Rate includes port charges & taxes
• FREE for the Travel Agent – 50% off for the 2nd passenger
• $1,512 total per cabin for travel agent and a companion
• A Travel Agent traveling Single is $1,134
• The rates includes port charges, taxes, and fees. Rates are in US Dollars
• Visiting Dijon, Port Sur Saone, Ray Sur Saone, Gray, Auxonne, Longecourt En Plaine, and ending in Dijon
• This is an enchanting cruise through picturesque landscapes of Burgundy and man-made wonders
• Dijon is southeast of Paris in the Burgundy Region and is about a hour and a half train ride from Paris
• On August 16th, the first day, there will be a complimentary transfer from Dijon to Port Sur Saone to meet the ship
• Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day – onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists) – accommodations in double-occupancy cabin with shower in private bathroom – welcome cocktail – onboard entertainment – the assistance of our on-board host/hostess – gala dinner – presentation on wine – emergency/repatriation insurance – all excursions mentioned in the program – all port charges, taxes, and fees
• Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers – travel cancellation and baggage insurance – transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points – personal expenses
This cruise offers a real taste of France in every sense of the word. Although the predominantly French crew members speak English, the cuisine retains a French accent. Complimentary coffee, tea, soft drinks, beer, wine, and other alcoholic beverages are included in the fares, with the exception of Champagne and a small selection of premium brand wines and spirits. Daily excursions are also included. There are excursions to some of the area’s renowned vineyards and Dijon, famous for its mustard, and Chalon-sur-Saone, birthplace of Joseph Niepce who, in 1824, was one of the inventors of photography.
CroisiEurope operates 50 company-owned ships and five chartered vessels. Since opening in 1976, they have become one of Europe’s largest cruise lines. They were awarded the 2016 Best River Cruise Company in Spain. Until recently, the family-owned company was virtually unknown outside of mainland Europe. France-based river cruise company CroisiEurope is now being promoted much farther afield, attracting passengers from the USA, Canada, and Australia. Their largest advantage, however, is CroisiEurope’s European heritage, international passenger base, and outstanding commitment to quality; therefore, it it still makes a big point of offering an authentic French experience.
MS Jeanine is a purpose-built hotel barge, 22-passenger, two-deck with 11 cabins and sports a very bright new look – one of its standout features – making it one of the most modern barges on the waterways. Launched in 1985 and given a bow-to-stern refurbishment and a new name in 2013. Jeanine is one of four barges operated by CroisiEurope. Sister vessels are Anne Marie, Madeleine, and Raymonde, which all sail on the canals and rivers of France. Her charming interior and comfortable staterooms make her an ideal river cruise ship. Each cabin has a window and is equipped with private en-suite facilities, television, radio, telephone (for internal calls only), safe, and independent air-conditioning. Common areas of the ship include a spacious lounge with bar, restaurant with large windows, sun deck with lounge chairs, barbecue deck, Jacuzzi at the front of the ship, and WiFi throughout. The MS Jeanine also provides bicycles which passengers may use during land excursions.
Full Details and Itinerary here.
These are Great Deals to become familiar with CroisiEurope. Space is Very Limited! Book your cabin ASAP. Click for Booking Procedures.