SUPPLIER: Royal Caribbean
Freedom of the Seas Seminar, Dec 8, 2019
Royal Caribbean International’s Canadian Team is thrilled to offer you the opportunity to discover and learn more about Royal Caribbean International while sailing onboard the magnificent Freedom of the Seas on our Seminar at Sea. The details of this Seminar@Sea are as follow:
Freedom of the Seas
Royal 7 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise – December 8, 2019 – 7 Nights
Round trip – San Juan, Puerto Rico
Rate for Interior Stateroom (Category 4V): $421.42 USD including NCCFs, gratuities and taxes in a double occupancy stateroom (with a companion of your choice); $596.42 USD for a single occupancy.
Rate for Ocean View Stateroom (Category 2N): $491.42 USD including NCCFs, gratuities and taxes in a double occupancy stateroom (with a companion of your choice); $701.42 USD for a single occupancy.
Ocean View Balcony Stateroom (Category 2D): We also have a few Ocean View Balconies up for grabs, first come first served. $596.42 USD including NCCFs, gratuities and taxes in a double occupancy stateroom (with a companion of your choice); $858.92 USD for a single occupancy.
• Rates include all onboard Seminar@Sea activities
• Rates include NCCFs
• Rates include taxes
• Participants and Guests must be 21 years of age or older
• Seminar@Sea amenities include free time to enjoy the ship and ports of call, presentations and interactive sales and marketing workshops. Participants are expected to attend all scheduled activities
• Cancellations are subject to prevailing penalties
• Neither air nor transfers are included. The Air2Sea program will not be offered to participants. Participants will be responsible for purchasing their own air and transfers.
• Priority will be given to full time professionals and professionals sharing with another professional.
• We do not offer matching service.
• The Seminar at Sea will be offered in English only.
• It is mandatory to have completed the Royal Caribbean University Program up to Master of Adventures level before the start of the Seminar at Sea.
To be considered for this Seminar@Sea, please fill the below form and let your Royal Caribbean Strategic Account Manager know. Seminar participation will be confirmed on a first come basis and subject to your SAM’s approval. You must have the permission of your agency manager or owner to participate in this seminar.
As a confirmed participant, you will be required to have completed your Royal Caribbean University up to Master’s Degree. A copy of your certificate will be required.
Please do not purchase air before you received your booking ID.
We are thrilled to present you with this opportunity and look forward to hearing from you!
Your Royal Caribbean Canadian Team
Please click here for the booking form.