SUPPLIER: Teeming River Cruises
MS Royal Crown
Rhine & Moselle Delights
9 Day / 8 Night River Cruise
Cologne to Mainz, Germany
July 20-28, 2020
$1,499 Deluxe Cabins ppdo – Cruise-Only
$1,529 Deluxe Cabins ppdo – Cruise-Only
$1,579 Deluxe Cabins ppdo – Cruise-Only
$1,739 Premium Cabin ppdo – Cruise-Only
$1,779 Premium Cabin ppdo – Cruise-Only
$2,209 Royal Suite ppdo – Cruise-Only
$2,259 Royal Suite ppdo – Cruise-Only
Rates Include all Taxes & Port Charges
FAM News is pleased to be offering very Special Discounted Rates on the 90 passenger 5-Star MS Royal Crown on the July 20-28th for a 9 day / 8 night “Rhine & Moselle Delights” river cruise from Cologne visiting Koblenz, Germany; Cochem, Germany; Bernkastel-Kues, Germany; Trier, Germany; Traben Trabach, Germany; Zell, Germany; Boppard, Germany; Rudesheim, Germany and Mainz, Germany. The Moselle river is the prettiest, quaintest river in Europe. These rates are several thousand dollars less than comparible river cruises.
Companions sharing a cabin pay the same rate. No Singles available.
The rates are per person based on availability, cruise-only, and Do Not include Airfare, Transfers, nor Travel Insurance.
Travel insurance is highly recommended.
Amazing Value! Book your cabin ASAP. Click for Booking Procedures.
In order to get these rates, all bookings must only be booked through FAM News. DO NOT call the cruise lines directly. FAM News is hired by the cruise line to offer these rates to travel agents and to limit travel agent calls for travel agent rates to the cruise line. To book this sailing, please click the BOOK NOW button below. Someone from FAM News will contact you within 24 hours (Monday through Friday) to review your booking, answer all of your questions, and get you booked. After you are booked, FAM News is your booking agent and all questions must be addressed to FAM News and not the cruise line.
- Welcome & Farewell Receptions with Sparkling wine & hors-d’oeuvres
- Welcome Aboard Dinner & Farewell Dinner
- All Meals Included Daily (on board your ship)
- Locally inspired cuisine
- Early Riser Breakfast in addition to Buffet Breakfast
- Daily Afternoon Tea
- Daily Midnight Snack
- Complimentary Coffee & Hot Tea
- Drink packages:
- The Basic Drink Package includes house wine, beer (draft beer only), and sodas for lunch and dinner in the restaurant. The Drink Package does not include drinks in the ship’s lounge.
($15 per day) – 9 day cruise: $120 per person
- The Premium Drink Package includes house wine, beer (draft beer only), soft drinks, juices, bottles of mineral water (sparkling and still) and long drinks (house whiskey, gin and vodka). This package is available all day. ($25 per day) – 9 day cruise: $200 per person
- There is a Corking Fee on board of 8 euros for any alcohol enjoyed outside of your cabin.
- All other drinks and cocktails are available at an additional cost.
- (Must purchase for entire cruise)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi will not support large photos, videos, streaming movies, etc. It is only good enough for texting and emails of minimal size)
- TeemingRC/PopGuide App City Walking Tour in all ports
- Tech Talks
- Using Your Smartphone As Your Personal Tour Guide
- How to Navigate with your Smartphone without cell service or data
- Using Your Smartphone As Your Personal Tour Guide
- Daily Port Talks – We Give You the Tools to “Explore More for Less!”
- Opening Times
- Information on Entry Fees
- Explore On Your Own Information
- Musician for Live Music on board.
- Room Steward and Twice Daily Housekeeping Service
- Evening Turndown Service
- Non-Smoking Ship Interior
- Port Taxes & Fees
The MS Royal Crown is a luxury river cruise vessel with it’s on board ambiance “intended to compare with that of a private yacht” and the chef on board is generally regarded as one of the finest working on the rivers.
Begin your cruise in the magnificent city of Cologne – one of Germany’s largest cities and capital of the Rhineland. Cologne straddles both sides of the Rhine and is known for its soaring, twin-steepled gothic cathedral. Next is the beautiful city of Koblenz at the convergence of the Moselle and the Rhine rivers. Then wind down the most romantic part of the Moselle Valley, where the river curves between two hiking paradises – Eifel and Hunsrück – here lies the old town of Cochem. Head upstream to reach the gorgeous twin towns of Bernkastel-Kues. Next is Bernkastel-Kues, a delightful little town in the Moselle Valley with a beautiful Market Square surrounded by many half-timbered houses and lying halfway between Cochem and Trier. Your stop in Trier takes you to the oldest city in Germany founded by the Romans and birthplace of Karl Marx. We sail past some of the steepest vineyards in the world to reach Zell which is a beautiful town and the perfect place to try its world-renowned ‘Black Cat’ wine, overshadowed by its extensive vineyards. Rudesheim is charming wine town home to countless Rieslings ,and a must see, is Siegfried’s Mechanical Music Cabinet, an eclectic museum of automated muscical instruments. Ending our Rhine and Moselle adventure in the splendidly restored Old Town of Mainz! Mainz, Germany is about 20 miles to the Frankfurt airport (about a 29 minute ride).
MS Royal Crown:
Length: 110 m / 361 feet
Width: 11.4 m / 37.5 feet
Draft: 1.6 m / 5.2 feet
Cruise speed: 22 km/h
Name: Royal Crown Ex Name: River Cloud
Port of registry: Hamburg, Germany
Built: 1996 Refurbished: 2010
Passengers: 90 Passengers
- 110 meters of pure elegance gives you a taste for the private yacht experience
- Attentive crew members, a diverse team of associates with fluency in multiple languages
- Featuring 90 guests
- Art Deco Style Brasserie
- 2 bars provide myriad of choices for dining and entertainment
- Concierge services, laundry, a ‘24/7 Business Center’, safe deposit boxes
Shore Excursions are not included in cruise fare. These may be purchased for an additional cost.Prices exclude gratuities.