SUPPLIER: Royal Caribbean
Royal Caribbean’s 2019 Seminars at Sea:
Royal Caribbean International’s Canadian Team is thrilled to offer you the opportunity to discover and learn more about Royal Caribbean International while sailing onboard the magnificent Liberty of the Seas on our Seminar at Sea. The details of this Seminar@Sea are as follow:
Liberty of the Seas
Royal 7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise– March 31, 2019 – 7 Nights
Round trip – Galveston, Texas
Rate for Promenade View Interior Stateroom (Category 1T): $440.02 USD including NCCFs, gratuities and taxes in a double occupancy stateroom (with a companion of your choice); $615.02 USD for a single occupancy.
Rate for Ocean View Stateroom (Category 2N): $510.02 USD including NCCFs, gratuities and taxes in a double occupancy stateroom (with a companion of your choice); $720.02 USD for a single occupancy.
Ocean View Balcony Stateroom (Category 6B): We also have a few Ocean View Balconies up for grabs, first come first served. $615.02 USD including NCCFs, gratuities and taxes in a double occupancy stateroom (with a companion of your choice); $877.52 USD for a single occupancy.
• Rates include all onboard Seminar@Sea activities
• Rates include NCCFs
• Rates include taxes
• Participants and Guests must be 21 years of age or older
• Seminar@Sea amenities include free time to enjoy the ship and ports of call, presentations and interactive sales and marketing workshops. Participants are expected to attend all scheduled activities
• Cancellations are subject to prevailing penalties
• Neither air nor transfers are included. The Air2Sea program will not be offered to participants. Participants will be responsible for purchasing their own air and transfers.
• Priority will be given to full time professionals and professionals sharing with another professional.
• We do not offer matching service.
• The Seminar at Sea will be offered in English only.
• It is mandatory to have completed the Royal Caribbean University Program up to Master of Adventures level before the start of the Seminar at Sea.
To be considered for this Seminar@Sea, please fill the below form and let your Royal Caribbean Strategic Account Manager know. Seminar participation will be confirmed on a first come basis and subject to your SAM’s approval. You must have the permission of your agency manager or owner to participate in this seminar.
As a confirmed participant, you will be required to have completed your Royal Caribbean University up to Master’s Degree. A copy of your certificate will be required.
Please do not purchase air before you received your booking ID.
We are thrilled to present you with this opportunity and look forward to hearing from you! Please send to all your teams and colleagues!
*The pricing and promotions listed on this advertisement are being included by the travel agency and are not the responsibility of Royal Caribbean International or its parent company or affiliates. Contact your travel agency for more information. All itineraries are subject to change without notice. Prices are subject to availability and change without notice.
You received this message because you provided your e-mail address to Royal Caribbean. To ensure delivery to your inbox (not bulk or junk folders), please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book. If you do not wish to receive any further communications from Royal Caribbean, please click here.