SUPPLIER: Paul Gauguin Cruises
LOCATION: french polynesia
FAM News is pleased to be sponsoring a Seminars-on-Ship aboard the elegant m/s Paul Gauguin on September 29-October 6th, November 10-17th- 2018, January 19-26th, and March 2-9th -2019
Dates & Pricing:
• m/s Paul Gauguin
• 7 Night Tahiti & Society Islands Cruise
• RT Papeete, Tahiti
• September 29-Oct. 6, 2018
• November 10-17, 2018
• January 19-26, 2019
• March 2-9, 2019
• Outside Cat. F – $1,225ppdo
• Outside Cat. E – $1,400 ppdo
• Balcony Cat. D – $1,925 ppdo
• Balcony Cat. C – $2,100 ppdo
• $139 pp taxes & fees for 2018 sailings
• $149 pp taxes & fees for 2019 sailings
September 29-October 6, 2018, November 10-17, 2018, January 19-26, 2019, & March 2-9, 2019 for a 7-Night Tahiti & Society Islands cruise sailing round-trip from Papeete, Tahiti. Explore the verdant peaks, crystalline waters, and pristine beaches of these magnificent volcanic islands, from snorkeling off Bora Bora to dolphin-watching at Moorea.
This 7-night itinerary is perfect for those who want a core Polynesian experience. Call on Huahine, the “Garden Island” and Taha’a, where you’ll enjoy a full day of exploration. Then sail to Bora Bora, and her siren sister, Moorea. There’s a reason these islands are world-renowned – their beauty is unmatched. Click the Date Above for Full Itinerary Details.
• The cruise is truly “All-Inclusive” – includes all onboard gratuities, complimentary beverages including wines, spirits, soft drinks, bottled water, and hot beverages served throughout the ship, and many watersports
• The rates are per person based on availability, cruise-only, and does not include airfare, transfers, or travel insurance
• Travel insurance is highly recommended
• Companion rates are the same as the travel agent rate
• Single rate is 200% of the per person double occupancy rate
• There will be a 1 1/2-hour seminar during the cruise – “Selling Paul Gauguin Cruises!”.
Air Tahiti Nui: The primary airline to Tahiti with RT service from LAX to PPT, offers travel agent discounts. DO NOT call their Reservation Department. That is for Retail Sales. Go to their web site https://www.airtahitinui.com/us-en, scroll down to the bottom, and go to the Travel Professional Section. If you have not registered, do so. Login. Within 90-46 days of the departure, Air Tahiti Nui offers qualified agents AD50 (50%) discount, if space is available. Within 45 days of the departure, Air Tahiti Nui offers qualified agents AD75 (75%) discount, if space is available. Read the details, download and complete the Application Form, and email it along with your IATA, IATAN, or CLIA certificate to InsideSales@AirTahitiNui.com.
French Bee: There is a new French low-cost airline flying from San Francisco to Papeete, Tahiti with airfare from $330 each way. https://us.frenchbee.com/en
This is a Great Deal. Space is Very Limited. Book your cabin ASAP. Click for Booking Procedures