SUPPLIER: FAM News
LOCATION: french polynesia
FAM News is pleased to be sponsoring a Seminars-on-Ship aboard the elegant m/s Paul Gauguin.
• September 29-Oct. 6, 2018
• November 10-17, 2018
• January 19-26, 2019
• March 2-9, 2019
• Outside Cat. F – $1,225 ppdo
• Outside Cat. E – $1,400 ppdo
• Balcony Cat. D – $1,925 ppdo
• Balcony Cat. C – $2,100 ppdo
• $139 pp taxes & fees
7-Night Tahiti & Society Islands cruise sailing round-trip from Papeete, Tahiti
Explore the verdant peaks, crystalline waters, and pristine beaches of these magnificent volcanic islands, from snorkeling off Bora Bora to dolphin-watching at Moorea. This 7-night itinerary is perfect for those who want a core Polynesian experience. Call on Huahine, the “Garden Island” and Taha’a, where you’ll enjoy a full day of exploration. Then sail to Bora Bora, and her siren sister, Moorea. There’s a reason these islands are world-renowned – their beauty is unmatched.
The cruise is truly “All-Inclusive” – includes all onboard gratuities, complimentary beverages including wines, spirits, soft drinks, bottled water, and hot beverages served throughout the ship, and many watersports.
Terms and Conditions:
• The rates are per person based on availability
• Cruise-only, and does not include airfare, transfers, or travel insurance
• Travel insurance is highly recommended
• Single rate is 200% of the per person double occupancy rate