SUPPLIER: MSC Cruises
MSC Cruises is excited to offer you exclusive travel agent rates on select Caribbean sailings. This is the perfect chance to sail on the revolutionary MSC Seaside. Remember, to take advantage of these special travel agent rates you must be a graduate of our new MSC Academy – Register Here.
Travel Agent Rates:
• MSC Seaside 7-night Caribbean Cruises from $280pp*
Dates & Itinerary:
• Miami, Florida | Philipsburg, St. Maarten | San Juan, Puerto Rico | Nassau, Bahamas
• Departure Dates: September 15, 29 | October 13, 27
• Miami, Florida | Ocho Rios, Jamaica | Cayman Islands, Georgetown | Cozumel, Mexico | Nassau, Bahamas
• Departure Dates: September 8 | October 6, 20
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• *Rates are USD per person, double occupancy, cruise-only valid on new retail bookings for travel agents of U.S. and Canada.
• At least one person on the sailing must be a travel agent.
• Existing reservations are subject to agreed Terms and Conditions and may not be converted to Travel Agent Reduced Rates.
• Maximum of 2 staterooms per agent.
• One of the staterooms must be occupied by you, the travel agent, and the other can be for family or friends.
• Must be registered with MSC Cruises (USA) Inc. to qualify for these rates and must be a graduate of MSC Academy.
• Stateroom assignment is at the sole discretion of MSC Cruises.
• Rates and availability are capacity-controlled and subject to change without notice.
• Submission of this application does not confirm space or advertised rate.
• MSC Cruises reserves the right to re-instate fuel supplements for all guests.
• Cruise fares are net rates and are not to be distributed to those other than family and friends and are only for the sole distribution to the travel agent community.
• Flights, hotel and transfers are not available with this program.
• Please wait for booking confirmation to arrive by email within one to two business days: Only contact MSC Cruises Sales Service Dept to confirm that we received your electronic application AFTER the second business day if you have not received an email booking confirmation.
• Confirmed bookings are subject to MSC Cruises Terms & Conditions and cancellation fees.
• Please refer to MSC’s website for details.
• MSC Cruises recommends the purchase of CSA Travel Protection at time of booking.
• We do not accept waitlists.
• Per the Terms & Conditions for the Voyagers Club – No points will be awarded for “experience” purchased and pre-paid on board services if the Member is traveling on a free or special ticket, nor will the cruise count towards achieving a higher level of membership.
• CLIA or IATA card must be faxed to MSC Crusies (Sales Service department) prior to issuance of tickets.
• Offer cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion, is capacity controlled and restrictions apply.
• MSC Club discount cannot be applied.
• Only reservations requests submitted via the form will be considered.
• Bookings will be confirmed on a first come, first served basis.
• Cancellation penalties will be assessed per the guidelines listed in our brochure.
• Full payment is due at the time of booking.
• Agents must check in at the pier at least one and half hours prior to ships departure.
• All guests are required to submit proof of citizenship as outlined in our brochure or website prior to embarkation.
• Failure to do so will result in denied boarding, subject to full cancellation penalties.
• MSC Cruises reserves the right to refuse to honor any prices/sailings that are erroneously printed or quoted.
• Offer expires October 27, 2018. Ship’s registry: Panama.
For more information and to book, click here.