SUPPLIER: Variety Cruises
LOCATION: Middle East
Variety Cruises Israel, Egypt and Jordan FAM
Variety Cruises returns to Israel, Egypt and Jordan aboard the Mega Yacht Harmony V and is now offering winter FAMs to give travel advisors the opportunity to experience this itinerary.
• In January, February and March 2019, Variety Cruises will operate 7-night cruises with its 25-cabin Harmony V.
• The 2019 itineraries depart from Aqaba, Jordan sailing to the Herzliya Marina (north of Tel Aviv), Israel, and reverse.
• Highlights of the itinerary include a 2-day visit to Luxor with transfers and an overnight stay in a hotel included, plus optional excursions to the Valley of the Kings, and Hatshepsut, Karnak and the Luxor Temples.
• Advisors will also spend a full day in Suez, allowing for optional visits to Cairo or the Coptic Monasteries, and have the opportunity to enjoy other excursions and lectures delivered by a professional onboard guide/lecturer.
• Pricing for this FAM starts at $1,499 pp dbl or $1,799 pp sgl.
• The package includes full board, all port taxes, $100 shipboard credit per cabin, and the excursions in Cairo and Port Said, as well as the 2-day Luxor visit with hotel accommodations and full board.
• Dates currently available for sailings from Israel to Jordan are Jan. 19 and Feb. 2, 2019.
• For Jordan to Israel sailings, available dates include Jan. 26 and Feb. 16, 2019.
For more information, click here.