Supplier: Crystal Cruises
Crystal Cruises has debuted 10 new voyages in its collection of Crystal Getaways, offering shortened versions of longer itineraries, with durations from four to 10 nights.
Clients can take advantage of some 29 Getaways in the rest of 2019 and into 2020, says the cruise line.
The new Getaways include …
• Haute Caribbean Holiday, Dec. 22, 2019, eight nights from Miami to Turks & Caicos, Antigua, Barbados and St. Maarten; Dec. 30, 2019, seven nights from Barbados to Tortola, Key West and Miami
• Timeless Treasures & Ancient Cultures, March 20, 2020, eight nights from Singapore to Malaysia, Thailand and Sri Lanka; March 28, 2020, six nights from Sri Lanka to Cochin and Mumbai
• Empires of Past & Present, April 3, 2020, eight nights from Mumbai to Oman, the gulfs of Aden and Aqaba and Jordan; April 11, 2020, 10 nights from Aqaba to Israel, Cyprus, Crete and Italy
• Icons of the Mediterranean, July 10, 2020, four nights from Monte Carlo to Florence, Rome and Sorrento; July 14, 2020, five nights from Sorrento to Dubrovnik and Venice
• Beyond the Acropolis & Aqaba, Oct. 23, 2020, six nights from Athens to Rhodes, Greece, Israel and Aqaba; Oct. 29, 2020, 10 nights from Aqaba to the gulfs of Aden and Aqaba, Oman and Dubai
Fares for Crystal’s 2019 and 2020 Ocean Getaways start at US$1,049 per passenger, double occupancy. The company’s Book Now Savings deadline is Jan. 8, 2020, offering up to $3,200 savings per stateroom or suite.