Supplier: Crystal Cruises
Crystal Cruises announces its full lineup of 2021 sailings aboard Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity, making it the first cruise line to announce a complete 2021 deployment.
The 2021 voyages are now open for booking. Crystal’s current Book Now Savings begins at up to US$2,000 per person for 2021 voyages, and up to $12,500 per person for the full 2021 World Cruise, offering savings for voyages booked by Oct. 31, 2018.
In all the 68 all-inclusive voyages span the globe to 238 destinations in 53 countries. Highlights include everything from Crystal Serenity’s 139-day ‘Ancient Dynasties & World Wonders’ World Cruise to 10 seven-day sailings through the Med aboard Crystal Symphony.
Highlights of Crystal Cruises’ 2021 voyages include:
• Nine maiden calls in Townsville, Australia; Banda Neira and Ambon, Indonesia; Burgas, Bulgaria; Novorossiysk, Russia; Batumi, Georgia; Seydisfjordur, Iceland; Dingle, Ireland; and Kepez, Turkey
• At least one overnight stay on almost every voyage – more than 100 in total – with as many as four overnight ports on a single sailing and double overnights on many
• 175 UNESCO World Heritage Sites in a selection of Crystal Adventures, including Angkor Wat, the Imperial Palaces of the Ming and Qing Dynasties, Luxor, Mont-Saint-Michel, and the historic cities of Dubrovnik, Florence and Corfu
• Four voyages to/from Dublin aboard Crystal Serenity, exploring the Emerald Isle’s Cork and Dingle, as well as Belfast, Liverpool and Edinburgh (in time to experience the annual Military Tattoo in Edinburgh)
• Six voyages exploring Southeast Asia aboard Crystal Symphony, highlighting Malaysia’s culinary flavor in Penang, Myanmar’s gateway to Bagan, remarkable Kuala Lumpur, and the tranquility and tropics of Thailand and the Philippines
• Voyages to China and Japan aboard Crystal Serenity, allowing guests to venture to Kyoto, see Mount Fuji, explore Beijing’s Forbidden City, Shanghai’s Jade Buddha and the Great Wall
• Arabian Gulf and India voyages featuring overnights in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and offering opportunities to explore Wadi Rum and Petra from Aqaba, Luxor and the Valley of Kings from Safaga, and Mumbai’s colorful bazaars and Bollywood
• Holy Land sailing aboard Crystal Symphony featuring two days in Ashdod, allowing guests to explore Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, as well as Rome’s sacred sites
• Transcontinental voyages from Asia to Africa across the Indian Ocean, exploring Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Maldives and Seychelles, and offering post-cruise safari options in Mombasa (Crystal Symphony); and a new trans-Atlantic option from Dublin to New York City that explores Ireland’s treasures and New England’s colonial history (Crystal Serenity)
Nineteen sailings are 10 days or less, aboard both ships, “allowing busy travelers ample opportunity to embark on their dream luxury voyages through the Greek Isles, Côte d’Azur, Italian Riviera, Dalmatian Coast, Caribbean, New England & Canada and Northern Europe”, says the cruise line.
There are also holiday sailings through the Caribbean including two days in Barbados and with roundtrip travel from Miami aboard Crystal Serenity. The holiday sailings also include an extravagant New Year’s celebration in Sydney Harbor on a Crystal Symphony voyage through New Zealand’s sounds and wine country and Australia’s coastline.