Supplier: Crystal Cruises
Crystal Cruises has unveiled the complete roster of 2022 itineraries for Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity.
The 2022 voyages are now open for booking. Crystal’s current Book Now Savings start at US$1,500 per stateroom, offering savings for voyages booked by Aug. 31, 2019.
The new collection includes 67 individual itineraries ranging from seven to 19 nights, as well as 21 Grand Journey combination voyages and a World Cruise with five options for embarkation and/or disembarkation with Full World Cruise benefits ranging from 86 to 116 nights.
Crystal Symphony will sail far-reaching itineraries to Asia Pacific/Southeast Asia, Europe and the Arabian Peninsula, while Crystal Serenity will offer voyages concentrated in North and Central America, the Hawaiian Islands and the Caribbean.
Highlights include …
• Five maiden calls in: Le Lavandou, France; Port Royal, Jamaica; Marina di Carrara, Italy; Celukan Bawang, Bali, Indonesia; Galle, Sri Lanka
• 46 overnight ports and eight double overnight ports with at least one overnight featured on most voyages, allowing for extended exploration of destinations and Crystal Destination Discoveries Overlands Program
• Access to 157 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
• Access to marquee world events including overnights in Edinburgh for the annual Military Tattoo, Monte Carlo for the Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix, and Amsterdam for the decennial World Expo Floriade
• A return to cruising in Alaska aboard Crystal Serenity, with seven sailings of seven and 11 nights exploring the rainforests, glaciers and pioneering heritage in Icy Strait Point/Hoonah; Ketchikan; Skagway; Sitka; and other Alaskan ports, as well as the Inside Passage and Tracy Arm Fjord
• Fall and winter sailings through the Panama Canal, Costa Rica and Caribbean Islands aboard Crystal Serenity, offering warm weather escapes visiting St. Kitts; St. Barts; St. Lucia; Grand Cayman; Puerto Limón and others
• Asia and Southeast Asia voyages highlighting sacred and natural wonders aboard Crystal Symphony, including Indonesia’s Buddhist Borobudur and Hindu Prambanan temples; Puerta Princesa’s subterranean lake; and Taiwan’s Taroko Gorge
• Eight months exploring the Mediterranean, Black Sea, Holy Land and Northern Europe from April to November aboard Crystal Symphony, with voyages ranging from seven to 13 nights, featuring comprehensive exploration of the Spanish Coast; French and Italian rivieras; the United Kingdom; Scandinavia; the Greek Isles; Israel and more;
• Holiday voyages in the Caribbean (aboard Crystal Serenity) visiting the sun-soaked beaches and villages in St. Maarten; St. John and Grand Turk; and along the Arabian Peninsula (aboard Crystal Symphony), from Abu Dhabi to Mumbai, celebrating New Year’s Eve with Dubai’s spectacular fireworks display and offering an inclusive one-night Taj Mahal Overland trip;
• 2022 World Cruise aboard the award-winning Crystal Serenity, a singular circumnavigation featuring five embarkation and/or disembarkation choices ranging from 86 to 116 nights, each option offering Full World Cruise benefits. The “Myths, Marvels & Monuments: A Cultural Mosaic” voyage marks the line’s 27th annual World Cruise, exploring the Panama Canal; Hawaii, Tonga and Samoa; Australia and New Zealand; Indonesia and Sri Lanka; Egypt, Israel and the Black Sea; Greece; and the French Riviera