Supplier: Princess Cruises
Families are in for a real treat when they board the Caribbean Princess this summer.
Princess Cruises has announced that when the ship emerges from drydock in June for a season of summer cruises to the Caribbean, it will debut The Reef Family Splash Zone, a playful and relaxing area for adults and kids alike.
Located aft on deck 17, The Reef will offer many enticing features, including:
• A splashpad with a whale feature that ‘rains’ from its fluke
• Game Zone featuring oversized backyard games, comfy lounge sectionals and a kid-friendly bar where families can sample cocktails and mocktails
• New outdoor furniture ranging from single sun loungers to sectional chairs and couches with tables
• Shade canopy and wind panels will be installed throughout the area for all-day comfort
• Upgraded lighting to the pool and steps, as well as wall lighting installations to allow for evening events and activities
• The existing pool, spa and bar will be updated to match the newly designed space featuring updated signage and contemporary artwork
• A new water table in the Camp Discovery outdoor area on deck 16 features the many destinations and iconic landmarks that Princess visits, including the Sydney Opera House and Golden Gate Bridge
Caribbean Princess begins a season of summer Caribbean cruises on May 14, 2019 with alternating seven-day Eastern and Western Caribbean sailings, roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale. Princess Cruises is reminding agents that now is the perfect time to book during the All Aboard Sale, running through Feb. 28.
Learn more about The Reef Family Splash Zone and Princess Cruises other family offerings at princess.com