SEABOURN CELEBRATES YOU!
Dear Seabourn Travel Partner,
At Seabourn, we appreciate your invaluable professional support every single day, and to celebrate that support and our friendship, we are dedicating March 2 – April 30 to rewarding you with an exclusive Partner Appreciation Event featuring a valuable client offer to help you sell more Seabourn cruises — plus extra bonus benefits just for you.
SENSATIONAL SUITE SAVINGS FOR YOUR CLIENTS ON OVER 250 SAILINGS MAY INCLUDE:
– Veranda for Ocean View or Up to Three Category Suite Upgrades*
– Up to $600USD Shipboard Credit per Suite*
– Up to $1,000 Air Credit per guest*
– Up to 600 Minute Internet Package per guest*
– 50% Reduced Deposit*
WHEN YOUR CLIENTS BOOK A PENTHOUSE OR PREMIUM SUITE THEY MAY RECEIVE:
– Up to $2,000USD Shipboard Credit per Suite*
– Unlimited Internet Package per Suite*
PARTNER APPRECIATION BENEFITS FOR YOU:
4% BONUS COMMISSION ON 2020 MEDITERRANEAN CRUISES
– All 2020 Mediterranean Cruises
– All Suite Categories
AMAZON GIFT CARDS
– Book a Penthouse Suite, receive a $250USD Gift Card*
– Book a Premium Suite, receive a $500USD Gift Card*
– Book the 140-day 2021 World Cruise, receive a $1,000USD Gift Card*
WIN A SEABOURN CRUISE FOR TWO!
For each booking made during the event, enter for a chance to win.
Visit SeabournPartnerAppreciation.com for all of the details
ENHANCED GROUP AMENITIES (GAP)
Receive both shipboard credit and bonus commission amenities for groups set up during the event. If the group falls short of the required number of guests to earn a Tour Conductor Credit, we will allow for a special travel advisor rate of $175USD per day.^
We truly never stop appreciating your partnership. It is a big part of what drives us to continually innovate and enhance the quality of our onboard guest experience, the range of desirable destinations we visit, and the services and amenities we offer your clients on our ships. Our goal is always to send your clients back home with indelible memories of an unforgettable voyage—and grateful to you for having recommended an ultra-luxury Seabourn vacation.