SUPPLIER: Norwegian Cruise Line
Now is the time to beat the back-to-school blues and plan your next vacation, as Norwegian Cruise Line is making it easy to book your next cruise and take advantage of multiple, valuable offers available during the month of September.
From an all-inclusive cruise to Cuba to celebrating the Labour Day holiday tax free, guests looking for a getaway have a variety of offers to choose from to make their next vacation unforgettable.
• Now through September 7, guests can enjoy a Tax-Free Labour Day Spree, as Norwegian is waiving the government taxes, port expenses, and fees for the first and second guest on new reservations in a balcony stateroom or above on select three day or longer sailings.
• 50 percent reduced deposits are available now through September 7 for new bookings more than 90 days prior to their sail date.
• Those interested in sailing across the Baltic Sea, can receive up to $1000 in free onboard spending for balcony staterooms and above on select Norwegian Getaway itineraries now through September 18. The offer is combinable with Free at Sea, adding up to $2800 in additional value.
• Norwegian’s Havana Nights offers cruisers who want to immerse themselves in the culture and history of Cuba $50 in free onboard spending money when they book a new all-inclusive cruise to Cuba on Norwegian Sky from Miami or Norwegian Sun from Port Canaveral now through September 30.
• Norwegian’s Holiday Bonus Bundle, available now through September 30, offers $100 of onboard credit on select holiday sailings over the Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s holidays, making gift giving a breeze.
To book a cruise aboard a Norwegian ship, call Norwegian at 866-NCL-CRUISE (625-2784), or visit ncl.com.