SUPPLIER: Royal Caribbean
There’s never been a better time for your clients to stock up on unforgettable memories. Royal Caribbean International’s sale that invites them to discover more is back, earlier than ever before. When they book now, they’ll save 60% on their second guest. And that’s just the start of the savings.
Royal Caribbean’s Customer Offer:
• 60% Off Second Guest
• Kids Sail for Less
• Bonus up to $100 to Spend at Sea
DISCOVER MORE WAYS TO SAVE:
• KIDS SAIL FOR LESS — 30% off third and fourth guests.
• EARLY BOOKING BONUS — Your clients will score up to $100 to spend at sea on sailings booked 6+ months in advance with our Non-Refundable Deposit program.
Offer Ends October 31, 2018.
For more information, click here.
• BOGO (“Offer”): Cruise must be booked between October 1 – 31, 2018 (“Offer Period”). Offer applies to sailings departing on or after November 1, 2018
• “BOGO” Offer includes 60% off cruise fare of second guest booked in the same stateroom as first full-fare paying guest
• 30% off cruise fare for third guests and higher booked in the same stateroom as the first two qualified guests
• NRDB Terms: Non-Refundable Deposit Bookings “NRDB” that are made six months or more prior to the cruise departure date are eligible to receive a per stateroom onboard credit (“OBC” or “Early Booking Bonus”) in the following amount: for sailings 5-nights and less, $25 OBC for Interior and Ocean View, and $50 for Balcony and Suite; and for sailings of 6-nights and longer, $50 OBC for Interior and Ocean View, $100 for Balcony and Suite
• NRDB cancelled prior to final payment due date will receive a future cruise credit in the amount of the deposit minus a 100USD/CAD per person service fee (“FCC”)
• FCC is non-transferable and expires after 12-months from issue date
• 100USD/CAD per person service fee applies to changes to NRDB ship or sail date
• Deposits made toward Guarantees and Grand Suites and higher categories are non-refundable and are subject to NRD Booking Terms
• OBC is in USD, has no cash value, is non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the last evening of the cruise
• Combinability: BOGO is combinable with NRBD OBC, promotional OBCs, NextCruise offers, Instant Savings, restricted discounts (for example, Seniors, Residents, Military), Crown and Anchor discounts and Shareholder Benefits
• The offer is not combinable with any other offer or promotion, including, but not limited to, Standard Group, Interline, Travel Agent, Travel Agent Friends and Family, Weekly Sales Events, Net Rates
• General Terms: Savings applied to cruise fare at checkout
• All other charges, including, but not limited to, taxes, fees and port expenses, are additional and apply to all guests
• After the Offer Period, the offer will be removed from the booking if the guest cancels and reinstates the booking or rebooks into a new booking on the same ship and sail date, applies a fare change, or changes the ship or sail date of the booking; certain other changes to the booking may also result in removal of the offer
• Offer applies to new, individual and named group bookings confirmed at prevailing rates. Individual reservations may be transferred into an existing group, assuming required criteria are met; full deposit will be required at time of transfer
• Failure to apply the required full deposit amount may result in the cancellation of the booking
• Single occupancy guests paying 200% cruise fare are eligible for full amount of offer; single occupancy guests paying less than 200% cruise fare are eligible for a prorated amount of the offer
• Offer available to residents of United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and select countries in the Caribbean
• Prices and offers are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and may be withdrawn at any time
• Refer to www.RoyalCaribbean.com for complete terms and conditions
• Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice