Seabourn unveils the Set Sail Event, presenting an extraordinary opportunity to those travelers looking to plan a future trip including offering exceptional value and a number of added amenities on select voyages aboard its award-winning fleet of intimate, all-suite ships.
The Set Sail Event will run now through November 13, 2018, for select voyages departing in 2018 through May 2020. The event features significant benefits on select cruises for guests to experience the world in ultra-luxury style with Seabourn. The event benefits may include the below and vary by voyage:
• Complimentary Three Veranda Suite category upgrade
• Complimentary 300-minute Internet package per person
• Up to $750USD per person air credit
• Up to $500USD per suite shipboard credit
• 50% reduced deposit
• Up to 15% savings on select Combination Cruises
Guests who book a Penthouse or Premium Suite on select voyages on any of Seabourn’s five ultra-luxury vessels will also receive:
• Complimentary Unlimited Internet package per suite
• Up to $1,500USD per person air credit
• $1,000USD per suite shipboard credit
Seabourn’s Set Sail Event applies to select worldwide cruises in the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Antarctica and Patagonia, Alaska, Atlantic Crossings, Arabia & India, Asia, Canada & New England, the Caribbean, Panama Canal, South America, and more.
For more information, please visit Seabourn’s website.