SUPPLIER: Silversea Cruises
Silversea is offering Asia for less in 2018 and 2019 with a new ‘All-Inclusive Package’ promotion now available on new bookings.
The promotion includes:
• Free economy roundtrip air or business-class air upgrade for Can$3,299 each way, for flights from select Canadian and U.S. gateways
• Free one-night, pre-and post-cruise hotel stay
• Free transfers between airport, hotel and ship
• At least one free shore excursion in every port
• Plus, an Early Booking Bonus saving of 10% is available on select departure dates.
Nearly 20 new options in Asia include:
• Bangkok, Thailand: Thai history is revealed in a single location during the panoramic, half-day ‘Ancient City Park by Tram’ excursion to the Ancient City – home to reconstructed and relocated historical buildings.
• Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam: During the eye-opening, full-day ‘Kayaking in the Mangrove Forest’ adventure, guests are immersed in the exquisite natural beauty of the Can Gio Mangrove Reserve.
• Hong Kong: The half-day ‘Tai Chi, Tea & Dim Sum’ cultural outing introduces guests to the local Hong Kong lifestyle through exercise, eating and drinking.
• Koh Samui, Thailand: Guests can relax in a hammock, stroll on the beach, swim in a shimmering pool, and enjoy complimentary drinks and a Thai lunch during the half-day ‘W Koh Samui Luxury Resort Getaway.’
• Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia: The spectacular flora and fauna of the Klias Wetlands are explored during the full-day ‘Klias Wetlands River Safari,’ an exciting river-cruise excursion with dinner.
• Muara, Brunei: The ‘Brunei by Night with Local Dining Experience’ explores the local culture and specialties of Brunei during a memorable evening excursion with dinner.
• Singapore: Guests are immersed in the spectacular lights and sights of Singapore during the ‘Evening Spectacular’ excursion to this vibrant city island.
• Coron, Philippines: The ‘Coron Exploration’ showcases the exquisite natural beauty of Coron Island by boat, through an incredibly scenic and memorable sightseeing cruise.
• Ha Long Bay, Vietnam: The ‘Ha Long Bay Kayak Exploration’ spotlights the breathtaking seascape of Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, during a kayak adventure to explore amazing caves and a fishing village.
• Tianjin, China: The full-day ‘Forbidden City’ excursion to the historic city of Beijing reveals two extraordinary landmarks: the Forbidden City and Beijing Olympic Green.
• Yangon, Myanmar: An impressive landmark by day, Shwedagon becomes a stunning vision by night, as the ancient, jewel-encrusted stupa is illuminated with light. Guests can explore the temple, home to major Buddhist relics, on the ‘Shwedagon by Candlelight’ evening tour.
An experience exclusive to Silversea:
• The ‘DMZ and the 3rd Tunnel’ excursion invites guests to discover the storied past of a nation divided by civil war for nearly 60 years.
All-Inclusive Package fares with the Early Booking Bonus start from $4,680 per guest, based on double occupancy. Voyages range from 7 to 17 days.
Sample itineraries include:
• Silver Muse departs Nov. 19, 2018, on a 12-day voyage from Hong Kong to Singapore with calls in Manila, Romblon Island, Coron Island, Palawan Island, Kota Kinabalu, Muara, and Kuching (Borneo).
• Silver Muse departs Dec. 1, 2018, on a 12-day, roundtrip voyage from Singapore with calls in Kuala Lumpur, Georgetown, Phuket, Yangon, and Langkawi.
• Silver Shadow departs Feb. 1, 2019, on a 7-day, roundtrip voyage from Hong Kong with calls in Ha Long Bay, Chan May (gateway to vibrant Da Nang and Imperial Huế), and Sanya.
For more information or to book, click here.